[ This page is part of Paul Hudak's home page. ]
I am married to Cathy Van Dyke and have two grown daughters, Cris(tina) and Jen(nifer).
- Cathy is the Associate Master of Saybrook College. She is also the Director of Residential Dining at Yale.
- Cris is in the PhD graduate program in Clinical Psychology at the University of Utah. She got married on August 11, 2012 to Scott Roseander — congratulations Cris and Scott!
- Jen is a professional free-style skier, and has her own website. She has won two Gold Medals at the Winter X-Games, amongst other notable titles, and is currently on the US National Freeskiing Team.
- Cris and Jen live in Salt Lake City, UT. We have a house in Park City, UT, and thus get to visit them often.
- My Mom died in January 2009, and my Dad died in May 2011. They both lived long and wonderful lives, and we miss them very much.
- I have five siblings, all of whom live in the Baltimore area, where I grew up.
- I was diagnosed with leukemia in 2009, and a had a stem-cell transplant in 2010 — but I am currently cancer free! (Visit this link for more detail.)
Here are a few family pictures.